Comprehensive veterinary care for companion animals , equine and livestock.
Dynamic and growing clinic seeking a motivated, compassionate and energetic individual who has a positive attitude and excels in a customer service, team-oriented setting. Excellent communication, customer service skills and a growth mindset are a must. The ideal candidate will function efficiently and thrive as a member of a fast-paced, dedicated and committed team.
We are a 3 doctor mixed animal practice that is dedicated to providing progressive and compassionate care. We have electronic medical records, digital radiography, ultrasound, and in-house bloodwork. Website: www.clarkforkvet.com
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Cleaning and maintenance of clinic facility and grounds
· Patient care and monitoring
· Patient restraint
· Patient/client intake and discharge
· Patient records and charges
· Client communication
· Assisting with all aspects of patient care and clinic operations
· Basic computer skills
· Valid driver’s license and a reliable method of transportation.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Must be able to work with cleaning equipment and chemicals.
· Must be able to lift and carry animals and product up to 40 pounds (will be assisted by other staff members in lifting animals over 40 pounds.)
· Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Position schedule is 30-40 hours per week. Pay is dependent upon experience. Experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate.
The Clark Fork Veterinary Clinic is a drug free workplace.
Please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume, with references, to Lauretta Kolbeck at 3707 N. Frontage Rd. Deer Lodge MT 59722 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clark Fork Veterinary Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and practice needs. We do not make employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Clark Fork Veterinary Clinic complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discriminations.